Jason Statham is an English actor and producer, known from English movies such as Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch. Aside from his movie career, Jason Statham is a purple belt in BJJ. He trains with the likes of Renzo Gracie, Roger Gracie and Guy Ritchie.
|Full Name||Jason Statham|
|Profession||Actor and producer|
|Birth date||26 July 1967|
|Birth place||Shirebrook, Derbyshire, England|
|BJJ belt rank||Purple belt|
|BJJ coach||Renzo Gracie|
Jason Statham Career
Jason Statham is an English actor and producer. He stars in many crime related movies, such as The Italian Job and The Bank Job. He also has a great professional relationship with Guy Ritchie, another BJJ black belt and English movie director.
Jason Statham BJJ Coach and Training
Jason Statham got his purple belt from Renzo Gracie, a member of the Gracie family, who he trains under in New York. However, Jason has also been spotted at the Roger Gracie gym in London. It’s unclear whether he switched head coaches, but we wouldn’t be surprised if Jason Statham got his brown belt from Roger Gracie.
Jason Statham BJJ Belt
Jason Statham is a BJJ purple belt under Renzo Gracie. The purple belt is the third of 5 belts in the BJJ belt system. This means he’s legit, because Renzo doesn’t hand out belts to people just for being famous. Jason also doesn’t train BJJ specifically for his movies, he trains BJJ for its own sake. He also does full sparring, so his skills are battle tested.
- Celebrities that you didn’t know train BJJ
- Ashton Kutcher BJJ: Is he good at jiu jitsu?
- Bruce Lee BJJ: Did Bruce Lee know BJJ?
- Keanu Reeves BJJ: Is he good at jiu jitsu?
- Jim Carrey BJJ: Does Jim Carrey train jiu jitsu?
- Joe Rogan BJJ: Is he a good black belt?
- Nicolas Cage BJJ: Does he actually train jiu jitsu?
- Ed O’Neill BJJ: Is he a legit black belt in jiu jitsu?