A fresh perspective on how to learn faster as a beginner in Brazilian jiu jitsu.
- Thousands of BJJ videos: but what should you really know?
- Which techniques make you better quickly?
- What’s the easiest game plan to win as a white belt?
Blue belt in 1 day is the ultimate survival guide for white belts in Brazilian jiu jitsu. You learn everything a blue belt knows… and more importantly, where to start.
Get an impossible-to-forget game plan that combines all the easiest techniques in BJJ to a quick submission win. Also get the extended game plan for big wins and the literally-all-BJJ-techniques checklists so you never forget a technique again. All with short summaries and practical tips for beginners in BJJ.
Based on Max van den Broek’s popular blog BJJ More that has already attracted 112,000 BJJ students. Some of their reactions: “The ultimate BJJ summary” – “Many concrete ideas to improve my game” – “Gems of jiu jitsu wisdom.” – “A must-have for every serious BJJ student”.
What you get
Right now you get an incredible deal. You get:
- The impossible to forget beginner game plan
- Literally all BJJ techniques checklists added for all beginner techniques, guards, guard passes, leg entanglements, pins, pin escapes, takedowns and submissions
- Discount codes to our partners (worth $46, more coming in the near future)
- New: Quizzes added to every chapter to help you retain your knowledge
- New: Takedown chapter added (including checklist and quiz)
- New: Dozens of small improvements based on the feedback of the community 🙂
Refund policy: If you don’t notice that you’re learning BJJ much faster and more effectively than ever before within 30 days after your purchase, I’ll refund your order. No questions asked. Just send an email to [email protected].