A fresh perspective on the most important techniques for beginners in Brazilian jiu jitsu.
- Thousands of BJJ videos: but what should you really know?
- Which techniques make you better quickly?
- What’s the easiest game plan to win as a white belt?
Blue belt in 1 day is the ultimate survival guide for white belts in Brazilian jiu jitsu. You learn everything a blue belt knows… and more importantly, where to start.
Get an easy game plan that combines all the easiest techniques in BJJ to a quick submission win. And super short summaries, checklists and practical tips for beginners in BJJ.
Based on the popular blog BJJ More that has already attracted 112,000 BJJ students. Some of their reactions: “The ultimate BJJ summary” – “Many concrete ideas to improve my game” – “Gems of jiu jitsu wisdom.” – “A must-have for every serious BJJ student”.
Max van den Broek is a popular writer about BJJ. With Blue belt in 1 day he gives a fresh perspective on the most important techniques in jiu jitsu for beginners.
Right now you get an incredible deal. You get:
- The full course
- FREE beginner game plan added (to win white belt tournaments and beat blue belts in sparring) (worth $29.50)
- FREE checklists added for all beginner techniques, guards, guard passes, leg entanglements, pins, pin escapes and submissions (worth $23.50)
- Discount code to Submeta (worth $16)
- Discount code to BJJ Mental Models (worth $30)
- Total value: $99 + $29.50 + $22.50 + $16 +$30 = $197
- Now for $99
Refund policy: If you don’t notice that you’re learning BJJ much faster and more effectively than ever before within 14 days after your purchase, I’ll refund your order. No questions asked.