HUGE HONOR FOR ME is what Bernardo Faria would say if he knew you were interested in his instructionals. Bernardo Faria is a renowned Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt, ADCC champion, and everybody’s favorite figure in the BJJ community. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at all Bernardo Faria instructionals and why they are so popular among BJJ practitioners of all levels.
Learn the basics from BJJ’s most likeable instructor
Start here today
Who is Bernardo Faria?
Bernardo Faria is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt under Ricardo Marques and a member of the Alliance team. He has a highly impressive BJJ record, including winning the IBJJF World Championship in 2010, 2013 and 2015, and the Pan American Championship in 2010, 2015, and 2016. Faria is also a highly respected teacher and has produced several highly acclaimed instructional videos.
What is Bernardo Faria known for?
Bernardo is known for his highly effective pressure passing game and his deep half guard. He has a unique approach to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, which involves the use of pressure and control to neutralize his opponents. His instructional videos are highly regarded for their attention to detail, clear explanations, and ease of understanding.
What’s Bernardo Faria’s teaching style?
Bernardo is known for his enthusiastic, encouraging and clear teaching style. He breaks down techniques into simple, easy-to-follow steps, making them accessible for practitioners of all levels. He has a warm and approachable personality, which makes him a favorite among BJJ students worldwide.
All Bernardo Faria’s instructionals
Bernardo Faria has a wide range of instructional videos available on BJJ Fanatics, covering a broad range of topics. Here’s a list of his instructionals:
- Foundations of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Introduction To BJJ
- Jiu Jitsu For Old Guys: Nasty Control & Sneaky Submissions
- Battle Tested Pressure Passing
- Jiu Jitsu For Old Guys Bottom Game: Half Guard and Closed Guard
- The Battle Tested Half Guard
- Jiu Jitsu For Old Guys: Submission Escapes
- Jiu Jitsu for Old Guys: Over / Under Pressure Passing System
- Jiu Jitsu For Old Guys: Positional Escapes
- No Gi Pressure Passing
- Escapes from Everywhere
- The No Gi Half Guard
- Transition Mastery
- High Percentage Submissions
- Pressure Passing Encyclopedia
- Side Control Setups & Submissions
- Champions Mindset
- Omoplata Everyone
- The Mount Attack Encyclopedia
- The Closed Guard
- The Single Strap Back Take Encyclopedia
- Bottom Game Bundle
- Top Game Bundle
- Bernardo Faria Bundle
Top 5 best Bernardo Faria instructionals
If you’re looking for the best of the best from Bernardo Faria, here are his top 5 best reviewed instructionals that I recommend checking out:
- Battle Tested Pressure Passing – As pressure passing is one of Bernardo’s specialties, this instructional is a must-have for anyone looking to improve their top game. Bernardo covers a variety of pressure passing techniques from different positions, and his emphasis on maintaining control and staying patient is invaluable for anyone looking to dominate their opponents on top.
- Foundations of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu – This instructional covers the fundamental techniques and concepts of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, making it a great starting point for beginners or those looking to reinforce their basics. Bernardo’s clear teaching style.
- Jiu Jitsu For Old Guys: Nasty Control & Sneaky Submissions – This instructional is specifically designed for older practitioners or those with physical limitations, focusing on techniques that rely more on control and leverage than athleticism. Bernardo’s teaching style is perfect for this audience, making this instructional both informative and accessible.
- The Battle Tested Half Guard – Bernardo’s half guard is legendary, and this instructional is a deep dive into his techniques and concepts for playing the position. Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced practitioner, this instructional will help you develop a strong and effective half guard game.
- High Percentage Submissions – This instructional focuses on Bernardo’s favorite submissions and setups from different positions. The techniques are all high percentage and easy to implement, making this instructional a great resource for anyone looking to add some new submissions to their game.
What’s great about these instructionals is that they’re all taught by a world-class instructor with a wealth of knowledge and experience. Bernardo’s teaching style is clear and concise, making it easy to understand and implement the techniques he demonstrates. Additionally, the instructionals are all well-organized and cover a variety of techniques and concepts, making them a great resource for both beginners and advanced practitioners alike.