Does BJJ make you good in bed? Yes, BJJ can boost your sex life in multiple ways. Here’s the 10 most important ways in which BJJ translates to your performance in the bedroom:
- BJJ can improve overall physical fitness, which can lead to increased confidence and self-esteem, which may indirectly enhance one’s sexual experiences.
- You learn body control and how to move your partner’s body as effeciently as possible, which means you can easily change positions without having to communicate about it.
- BJJ training can help increase muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which may improve physical performance in the bedroom.
- The close contact and physical intimacy involved in BJJ training may help individuals become more comfortable with their bodies and physical touch, potentially leading to improved sexual experiences.
- BJJ training can help improve cardiovascular health, which is important for sexual function.
- BJJ training can help reduce stress, which can improve sexual function.
- BJJ can also help with weight loss, which can improve body image and self-esteem, as well as make certain positions more practical.
- BJJ training may improve flexibility, which can lead to more comfortable and varied sexual positions.
- BJJ training can help improve body awareness, which can lead to more sensitivity and pleasure during sexual activity.
- BJJ increases testosterone and manliness, both through general improved fitness and having an outlet for agressiveness and fighting.
Related: Will BJJ get You ripped?